Many gambling enthusiasts may think Keno online is a grandma’s game. But in reality it offers one of the best opportunities to recover from losses in more traditional activities. We encourage you to research more about this game’s history and rules as it helps novice gamers playing for profits. We have compiled this short guide to introduce you to the latest Keno trends.
Make the profits
Even if the basic rules are pretty simple, each one of the software programs has unique features. It is hard to describe each nuance in such a small article, instead, we will introduce you to the best online Keno machines:
- Firefly. A beautiful take on a traditional formula incorporating Chinese New Year theme. Each number was written on iconic paper lanterns.
- Playtech’s Pop. The vendor gathered many mechanics from various gambling activities to make each round memorable. Even if the only thing you need to do is choose numbers 1-90 developers keep things fresh using pull animations.
- Fireball. Explore the dragon’s lair to obtain hidden real money rewards. Beautiful fantasy-themed machines offer detailed statistics on the right side of the screen. That way you will be in control of your spending.
- PopKeno. TV game aesthetics brought to desktop PCs and smartphones by 1×2 Gaming. Very simple interface is a perfect fit for small screens. The color choices also are easy on the eyes of internet gambling enthusiasts.
- BonusKeno. NetEnt brings really high stakes on the table. Enjoy classic Keno gameplay combined with progressive system from jackpot slots. Each bet on keno online will increase the pool for a percentage of cash.
Moreover, each one of them can be tested using a demo app. In this mode all the percentages stay the same but the option to make real bets are gone. Instead, you will be using virtual currency.
But it is necessary to pick up the right Keno online casino to deposit your money first. Make an account on the site with a generous welcome package and membership gifts. That way you can play Keno on maximum bet right from the start. Check out our picks:
- Spin. Newcomers can claim about 1k NZD just by adding funds to their e-wallet. Reviewers point at the fast withdrawal speed of 1-2 days. Not to mention the wide variety of available gambling activities and Keno online lottery.
- Platinum Play. The site with regular improvements to the mobile version for tablets and phones. NZ$1,2k for starters as well as free spins. Enjoy bingo, lotteries and table games. Vendors like NetEnt and Novomatic host their software here.
- Ruby Fortune. Slot oriented place with quality Keno machines on the board. Register now to get 800 NZD and dozens of extra reel actions. Each user receives an exclusive promocode too! Average payout time is about 48 hours.
More experienced gamblers can choose a 4 card keno online casino by themselves if the place is legit. Check out the license number and the office location. Affiliation with an audit company called eCORGA may win a couple of favor points too!
The biggest names
Do not forget that developers have a unique style when it comes to lotteries and online Keno for real money. If you are using the slot machine from a trusted company, it lowers the chances of losing money. Software from these vendors offers the best RTP and volatility stat combinations:
That does not mean you cannot find hidden gems. Test interesting games you come by, and who knows maybe it will be a golden vein.
4 easy steps
To all the novices who have no idea on how to play keno online we have made a quick introduction. Rules are pretty much similar to the ones from classic lotteries. Here are the necessary steps to play keno online:
- Open the number board.
- Pick 10 random numbers.
- Click the «Start» button.
- Compare the number pulled out with the chosen ones.
You can become a winner even if just 1 number hits. But the true money making potential will reveal itself on «10 out of 10» combinations.
When it comes to the transactions some users may struggle with the wide variety of options modern sites offer. To counter that we have decided to put a small list of 100% legit options:
- Maestro, Visa and MasterCard transfers;
Most of them can be found at any place you choose to play keno online for money. A great thing is the transfer time depends on the amount sent. It is necessary due to security reasons. Each transfer must be inspected.
All of the sites use promotions to help their users play more. At the first glance, they are exclusive to traditional gambling activities like slots, dealer table games. But there are a couple of Keno-friendly ones:
- fixed cash amount;
- multipliers for funds added;
Do not forget to activate them on the «My offers» tab. Bonuses boost your chance to win significantly!
Bank Wire Transfer, Carte Bleue, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Ukash, Visa, Ticket Premium, Skrill, Paysafe Card, instaDebit, GiroPay, EPS, Boleto, Moneta, Neosurf, QIWI, AstroPay Card, EcoCard
MasterCard, Paysafe Card, Visa, Euteller, Trustly, Skrill, EnterCash, Zimpler, Interac, EcoPayz, MuchBetter, Neteller
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Trustly, Interac, Zimpler, EcoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Sofortuberweisung, GiroPay, QIWI, WebMoney, Euteller, MuchBetter
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Trustly, Klarna, Neteller, EcoPayz, Skrill, iDebit, instaDebit, Neosurf, Zimpler
MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, Skrill
MasterCard, Visa, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Paysafe Card, Sofortuberweisung, instaDebit, iDebit, Interac
Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Solo, Switch, Visa, Sofortuberweisung, POLi, GiroPay, Moneta, Multibanco, QIWI, Trustly, Skrill, dotpay, TrustPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money, mobile payment
Bank Wire Transfer, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, EPS, Trustly, Skrill, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Yandex Money, AstroPay Card, Dash, Flexepin, Jeton, MuchBetter, Payeer, Perfect Money, SticPay, WebMoney, Klarna, Sofortuberweisung, Neosurf, CashtoCode, GiroPay
American Express, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, Skrill
Neteller, Visa, QIWI, Skrill, Yandex Money