Apple Watch Casino
Casinos progressively became smarter, first they came to smartphones and now to smart watches. The easy pick in this growing market must be a device from Apple itself. The company is undoubtedly a leader of the both aforementioned segments of the market. They have relatively budget watches as well as premium versions. We will teach you how to start gambling at an Apple Watch casino using the technology.
It may be hard at first, but it is mostly due to the vendors trying to adapt the games. They were first on the full-size screens, then mobile ones and now the hardest challenge is before the developers.
They keep experimenting with scaling, visibility and ergonomics to recreate the land-based experience on Apple Watches. Too bad the average user cannot test a full flashed casino here but some slot machines from the store are available. These steps are necessary to demo a casino app for Apple Watch properly:
- Find an activity you find the most engaging.
- Install in on your Apple Watch.
- Make a bet following the instructions on a touch screen.
- Play and win virtual cash on a go!
It is that simple but you still can encounter unpleasant bugs and glitches. Developers appreciate every bit of feedback users is giving. So contact the support line of the software and report the issues you have with the slot.
Unfortunately for NZ gaming enthusiasts there is not much choice to have between local companies. But we have reviewed all the available options for Apple Watch casino slots to give you a competent choice:
- PlayLuck. Great variety of games from PragmaticPlay and Microgaming. The interface was crafted to be easily readable even on the smallest screens. After making a new account you may want to double the deposit or grab 20 free spins.
- Duelz. A relatively new site that wants to make a good first impression. It has gathered only the best vendors under the roof. Another side worth mentioning must be the strong orientation on the mobile section of the market. Newcomers should expect no less than 200 reel actions for a classic Book of Dead.
- Surf. This fairly niche site has held some of the best welcome bonuses we have seen in the Apple Watch segment. Here you are getting up to NZ$ 300 without any strings attached on the 1st deposit. Moreover, you will receive 50 FS for a popular machine.
- Casinoland. Minimalistic casino where you might expect mild gifts. But it shines its unique design that looks especially good on the watches’ screen. The company prefers not the most well known machines to host but the ones with interesting mechanics. Try them out with 200 NZD from the welcome gift.
- Wild Tornado. A place we cannot get enough of it due to the sheer amount of different Apple Watch slots. Check out games from Play’n GO, BetSoft, Yggdrasil and a dozen of other industry veterans. And upon the registration you may get 25 reel actions with no deposit.
As the Watch internet gambling is still in development we may suggest do not abandon the more traditional means of gambling. Desktop PCs and tablets are still much more preferable platforms to enjoy high graphical fidelity software.
What is in the box
When it comes to Apple people often think about visuals but for professionals insides matter much more. And that is the most important achievement of the company, they make the most stable mobile devices on the market. That is why casino vendors choose Apple as a platform for their products. But what average gambler may be missing in the watches themselves have different models:
- Series 3. For a humble price of 349 NZD, you are getting fully functional fitness equipment. Such options like a heart monitor and many apps to help you stay healthy. All of these will be drawn on retina display.
- SE for 479 NZD. This model has one key feature that separates it from the predecessor. An ability to use the Watch without a phone nearby really makes a difference.
- Series 6 (699 NZD). The most expensive unit in the lineup for now. And the price is determined by having unique body tracking programs plus premium materials.
The future winners must choose the one according to the budget or functionality preferences. Some options may be useless for an average Apple Watch casino games user. So your suggestion would be starting from the cheap Series 3 and gamble using it for a couple of months.
What to do next
But when it comes to the exact software, you can use with the watch some gamers may struggle. But do not worry we have listed most popular Apple Watch pokies here:
- Book of Ra Deluxe;
- Diamond 7;
- Dolphin’s Treasure;
- Pharaoh’s Tomb;
- African Simba.
Some of them even have separate apps to not bother with registrations. Put on the Watch, activate bonuses and membership rewards. The one thing left is grabbing your real money prize!
Q: What Watches are Supported?
A: Apple has universal architecture so any aforementioned models are online casino-ready.
Q: Can I Access Games Via An App Store?
A: There are not many gambling apps in the store but gambling vendors assure that is just a matter of time. Watch out for the top Apple Watch games section in the future!
Q: How Does It Compare To Other Devices?
A: The screen is smaller of course, but the ability to spin the reels just by tilting a hand is priceless.
Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Sofortuberweisung, EcoPayz, Maestro, EPS, Neosurf, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Trustly
Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash, Trustly, Paysafe Card, EcoPayz, Sofortuberweisung, EPS, SafetyPay, MuchBetter, AstroPay Card
MasterCard, EcoPayz, Trustly, Visa, Paysafe Card
Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, Sofortuberweisung, Trustly, Skrill, Siru Mobile, Zimpler, AstroPay Card, Interac, Euteller, GiroPay, Directa24, ECOBANQ, Siirto, MuchBetter, Neosurf
ClickandBuy, EcoPayz, Kalibra Card, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Postepay, Ukash, instaDebit, Visa, Entropay, Przelewy24, POLi, GiroPay, EPS, Neosurf, Multibanco, eChecks, Trustly, Skrill, PugglePay, QIWI, Sofortuberweisung, Bank Wire Transfer
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, PayPal
MoonPay, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Sepa, Bank Wire Transfer, SticPay
Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Postepay, Visa, Sofortuberweisung, Nordea, POLi, GiroPay, CartaSi, Skrill
MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, Przelewy24, Sofortuberweisung, POLi, GiroPay, EPS, CartaSi, Postepay, Neosurf, DineroMail, QIWI, Trustly, Skrill, Bitcoin, PugglePay, Yandex Money, LAVA pay, Comepay